Praise His Name

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
sherryc

Praise His Name

Post by sherryc » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:00 pm

I am looking for the words to Praise His Name by Jeff & Sherri Easter --
Please Help !!
aprilnichole

Praise His Name

Post by aprilnichole » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:59 am

Verse I
When you're up against a wall, and your mountain seems so tall, and you realize life's not always fair, you can run away and hide let the old man decide, or you can change your circumstances with a prayer.

Chorus
When everything falls apart, praise His name, when you have a broken heart, raise your hands and say, Lord you're all i need, you're everything to me and you'll take the pain away, when it seems you're all alone, praise His name, when you feel you can't go on, raise your hands and say, greater is He that is within me, you can praise the hurt away, if you'll just praise His name.

Bridge
oh oh, you can overcome, by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of your testimony, you'll see the darkness go, as your faith begins to grow, you're not alone, so how can you be lonely.

Repeat Chorus

*this is one of my favorite songs of all time, it has helped me so much. sheri's voice is amazing, she is blessed with a gift from God*

God Bless
April

Praise His Name

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:19 pm

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR POSTING THIS LYRICS....IT'S VERY WONDERFUL TO LISTEN AND TO SING IT...

GLORY TO GOD!!!

Praise His Name

Post by Guest » Thu May 21, 2009 3:06 pm

i can get them

Praise His Name

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Thank you for posting this lyrics. When am down and I sing this song I feel God's presence, for indeed God dwells in the praises of His people.

Halleluyah!
lovejesus1

Praise His Name

Post by lovejesus1 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:01 am

2011 it,s time to hear from HEAVEN. Let,s praise his name .GOD WILL BLESS IF WE ONLY PRAISE HIS NAME.

Praise His Name

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:51 pm

i love this song OMGGGGGGGGGGG