Whatever He Wants For Me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Whatever He Wants For Me

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:32 pm

I am looking for the lyrics to Whatever He Wants For Me
I know it is an old hymn. It is listed in 101 More Hymn Stories
by Kenneth Osbeck

Anybody have access to that book
whiteyowhite

Whatever He Wants For Me

Post by whiteyowhite » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:32 pm

I do have access to that book and here are your lyrics!!

WHATEVER HE WANTS FOR ME

1. SURRENDERED TO THE PERFECT WILL OF GOD---I DARE NOT GIVE HIM LESS; THOUGH HE SHOULD LEAD MY STEPS FROM HERE ABROAD;
I WANT HIS WILL---MY LIFE TO BLESS

CHORUS:

WHATEVER HE WANTS FOR ME, HIS WILL, HIS WILL I MUST KNOW---WHEREVER HE WANTS TO SEND ME, HIS WAY, HIS WAY I MUST GO,
IF HE BUT SPEAKS I'LL OBEY AT HIS VOICE, I'VE ALREADY DECIDED
HIS WILL IS MY CHOICE; WHATEVER HE WANTS FOR ME--HIS WILL, HIS WILL I MUST DO (i MUST DO)

2. MY PLAN MUST NOT OPPOSE HIS PERFECT WILL, I WANT TO LIVE HIS THOUGHT; MY WORDS AND DEEDS HIS PURPOSE TO FULFILL, FOR I AM HIS SO DEARLY BOUGHT

REPEAT CHORUS:

WORDS AND MUSIC BY: LOUIS PAUL LEHMAN 1914-1986

GOD BLESS!!

Whatever He Wants For Me

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:18 pm

What is the name of the book it is in. I am looking for sheet music for this song.
Thanks.

Whatever He Wants For Me

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:01 am

It's in Songs Everybody Loves, Volume 6, page 32, Bâ™­ by Louis Paul Lehman, of the Bit of Heaven radio ministry. Copyrighted 1960 by Diadem Productions.

Gary Herr, Fargo, ND
choiry

Re: Whatever He Wants For Me

Post by choiry » Thu May 06, 2021 10:46 pm

I have tried hard to get the volume 6 of the book suggested where the song, "whatever he wants for me " is said to be contained. The one I bought is a PowerPoint of the chorus only. Can someone share the choral score of the SATB? Please send to my email [email protected]. God bless