Looking for song lyrics from The Primitive Quartet Live Album - Because He Loved Me and God Has Been

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
wssjr60

Looking for song lyrics from The Primitive Quartet Live Album - Because He Loved Me and God Has Been

Post by wssjr60 » Tue May 22, 2012 4:52 pm

to the guest looking for CITY FOUR SQUARE

1-I HAVE HEARD OF A LAND FAR UP IN THE SKY, NO ONE GROWS OLD AND CHILDREN DON'T CRY, SICKNESS WON'T COME TO US OVER THERE, AND I AN GOING TO THAT CITY FOUR SQUARE.
CHORUS
JOHN SAW (THAT CITY) THAT CITY(FROM HEAVEN), HE TOLD ABOUT A RIVER RUN CLEAR, DON'T KNOW (WHERE IT IS) BUT I NEED TO GO THERE, THAT BEAUTIFUL CITY FOUR SQUARE.

2-MY SAVIOR'S THE LIGHT OF THAT HAPPY LAND, AND I AM LED BY HIS GUIDING HAND, WHEN HE RETURNS ON A CLOUD IN THE AIR, I'LL SAIL AWAY TO THAT CITY FOUR SQUARE
Tag-chorus
DON'T KNOW(WHERE IT IS) BUT I NEED TO GO THERE. THAT BEAUTIFUL CITY FOUR SQUARE.
words to, city four square,

Post by Guest » Wed May 30, 2012 2:32 pm

I am looking for the words to a song that I believe was sung at one time by the Primitive Quartet j that has these words in it .... " Then Jesus left heaven for me, left the comforts of glory for me, at Calvary he suffered miseries untold, He cared that much for my Soul. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Dorothy Hicks

Post by Dorothy Hicks » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:50 pm

I'm looking to for the words to God's Only Son by the Primitive Quartet.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:28 am

I am looking for the words to "I don't have to see the tomb" by the Primitive Quartet.

Thanks in advance!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Does anybody know the lyrics to Thank You for The Roses?
Holyone

Post by Holyone » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:42 am

For the pretty sunsets and each peaceful stream
For every little songbird you send my way to sing
and in my barren desert where nothing else grows
even in the valley you still give me a rose
you still give me a rose

Lord, thank you for the roses you've placed in my life
for the old fashioned preacher who carried the light
for peace and contentment in a world so filled with strife
Lord thank you for the roses you've placed in my life
You've Placed in My life.

For the freshness of the morning and the cool of the day
For the place in my memory you washed my sins away
and for your precious holy spirit that I feel down in my soul
and that's worth more to me than any other rose
than any other rose.

Chorus

Lord thank you for the roses you've placed in my life
You've Placed in My life.
----or----
Lord thank you for the roses

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:42 am

I am looking,for the lwords of a song..Jesus knows what I need..dont know anything else about the song or who sings it...
Holyone

Post by Holyone » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:46 am

is thisthe one you are looking for?

My Jesus knows when I am Lonely
He knows each pain, He sees each care
He understands each lonely heartache
He understands because He cares
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/e/elvis+pres ... 48451.html ]
My Jesus knows just what I need
Oh yes! He knows just what I need
He satisfies and every need supplies
Yes, He knows just what I need

My Jesus knows just what I need
Oh yes! He knows just what I need
He satisfies and every need supplies
Yes, He knows just what I need

if it is it was a song Elvis Presley sang

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:43 am

Does anyone have the lyrics to carson howards song another place another time? Thank you
E Collins