Looking for song lyrics from The Primitive Quartet Live Album - Because He Loved Me and God Has Been

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Looking for song lyrics from The Primitive Quartet Live Album - Because He Loved Me and God Has Been

Post by Guest » Mon May 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Does anyone have the lyrics to "Peter Do You Love Me" by the Primitives???

Post by Guest » Wed May 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Does anyone have the words for Who Rolled The Stone Away? I am also looking for "God's Only Son" and "I can't'; God Can" by Primitives Quartet. A friend wants them--they bought the album, and want to have the words to sing these favorites.

Post by Guest » Tue May 26, 2009 2:45 am

Looking for the lyrics to a acapella song the primitive's done called when we meet to part no more

Post by Guest » Wed May 27, 2009 10:48 pm

does anyony have the lyrics to no tears beyound the gate

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:34 am

can you help me to find the lyrics to primitive quartet song dear jesus i love you ty gby

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:31 pm

the lyrics to the song "who rolled the stone away?" are:

1st verse: mary was weeping when she came where jesus lay she thought the lord was sleeping but the stone was rolled away

chorus: who rolled the stone away who rolled the stone away an angel came from glory and rolled the stone away.

2nd verse it was on one sunday morning just about the break of day what a wonderful sight a man dressed in white had rolled the stone away.

repeat chorus here:

3rd verse: peter and john....... raced to the tomb that day they knew the lord had risen, because the stone was rolled away.

repeat chorus 2x here:

i wrote the third verse myself after my aunt told me that she wanted a third verse something about peter and john running to the tomb and that's what i came up with. : )

please send your comment about the third verse i wrote to

[email protected]

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:15 pm

thanks so much for the lyrics to that soldier was me, you blessed me because everyone else wants to charge for songs, but gave them freely ... thank you
Fran B.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:41 pm

I AM LOOKING FOR THE LYRICS TO A SONG FROM THE SONS FAMILY ALBUM ENTITLED "RIVERS OF JOY" THE SONG HAD A LINE "I WANT TO BE THERE THE FIRST TIME THEY SING." IT TOLD THE STORY OF A HUSBAND AND WIFE WHO HAD SANG FOR JESUS AND THE DAUGHTER WANTED TO BE THERE THE FIRST TIME THEY SANG IN HEAVEN.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:02 pm

I'm looking for the lyrics to I'm Not Afraid to Cross that River. Can anyone help me?

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:33 am

need lyrics to Walking in the highway by the primitive quartet