Looking for song lyrics from The Primitive Quartet Live Album - Because He Loved Me and God Has Been

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Looking for song lyrics from The Primitive Quartet Live Album - Because He Loved Me and God Has Been

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Does any one know the words to Old Camp Meeting. It goes something like I went to and an Old Camp Meeting but I left there with the Lord and now I on my way to Heaven to receive my rich reard. My fair been paid on this Heaven bound train and I so glad that I got on bourd. I just need the whole song.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Another song lyric that i would love to find the whole sone is one I sing back in the 80's is Praise For The Lord. It goes something like This is nothing in this heart of mine but praise for the Lord. praise for the Lord praise for the Lord ,there's nothing in this heart of mine but praise for the Lord I'll sing his praise every day. I once was blind but now I see and Jesus set me free yes Jesus set me free and that is all I can remember. Please help.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:47 pm

BECAUSE HE LOVED ME

I

ON A HILL CALLED CALVARY JESUS MY LORD SUFFERED FOR ME
HE CARRIED THE CROSS ALL THE WAY MY SINS TO ATONE.
THEN THEY NAILED HIM TO THE CROSS
GREAT WAS THE PAIN AND THE LOSS
HE SUFFERED IT ALL BECAUSE HE LOVED ME.

CHORUS

BECAUSE HE LOVED ME MY SAVIOR DIED ON THE CROSS WAS CRUCIFIED
NO GREATER LOVE BY MORTAL MAN HAS EVER BEEN KNOWN
OH PRAISE HIS DEAR NAME HE LOVES ME SO
NOW I AM HIS HE'S MINE I KNOW
HE SUFFERED IT ALL BECAUSE HE LOVED ME.

II

THEN THEY CARRIED HIM AWAY PLACED HIM IN A LONELY GRAVE
SURELY THEY THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD BE THE END OF THIS MAN
BUT ON THE THIRD AND GLORIOUS DAY
GOD CAME AND ROLLED THE STONE AWAY
HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD BECAUSE HE LOVED ME

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:14 am

I looked everywhere for 'That Soldier Was Me' and finally ordered the disc:
"Thank you For The Roses". Now I'm addicted to the "Cane River Revival"! What timely words.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Looking for the lyrics to the song "I've got so much to thank Him for"

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:23 am

Hope this is the one you're looking for.

So Much To Thank Him For

Verse 1.
When I look around and see the good things He's done for me I know, I'm unworthy of them all. But His blessings, He freely gives, I owe all my life to him. I've got so much to thank Him for.

Chorus.
I've got so much to thank Him for, so much to praise Him for. Don't you see, He has been so good to me. When I think of what He's done, and where He has brought me from, I've got so much to thank Him for.

Verse 2.
And sometimes along this way, I stop and I have to say Thank You for all you've done for me. And someday, I'll reach Heaven's shore, and please, Lord let me kneel once more. I've got so much to thank you for.

Post by Guest » Sat May 02, 2009 9:54 am

i love the primitive quartet,,, thank u for the song lyrics

Post by Guest » Sat May 16, 2009 1:38 pm

i am looking for the lyrics to the song "If I Could Telephone Heaven" by the Primitives

Post by Guest » Sat May 16, 2009 2:51 pm

IF I COULD TELEPHONE HEAVEN

If I could telephone Heaven,
And talk to a loved one up there;
I'm sure they would tell of the beauty,
That surrounds them in that land so fair.
Perhaps they would talk of a river,
That flows through that lovely land;
I'm sure they would bid me to join them,
And stroll once again hand in hand.

Every thing here is eternal,
Each view is a wonderful sight;
The sun here is always shining,
In this land there is no night.
There's splendor in all directions,
Every where your eyes will see;
Peace and contentment forever,
You'll never long elsewhere to be.

If I could telephone Heaven,
And talk to a loved one today;
"I don't want to go back there",
I believe I would hear them say.
"For Jesus is all that I need here,
Every need has been supplied;
The cares of this earth seemed as nothing,
When He wiped all those tears from my eyes."

Every thing here is eternal,
Each view is a wonderful sight;
The sun here is always shining,
In this land there is no night.
There's splendor in all directions,
Every where your eyes will see;

Post by Guest » Sun May 17, 2009 12:25 pm

Thanks to the one who put the song that soldier was me on here i tried every where to find it
thanks again and may God bless you