Looking for song lyrics from The Primitive Quartet Live Album - Because He Loved Me and God Has Been

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
songinmyheart

Looking for song lyrics from The Primitive Quartet Live Album - Because He Loved Me and God Has Been

Post by songinmyheart » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:29 pm

For the guest looking for "He Brought Salvation"
you will find a new topic started for the lyrics requested here:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=14767

Post by Guest » Sun May 08, 2016 3:01 am

I am looking for the words to WHEN THESE OLD ROCKS TURN INTO GOLD BY THE PRIMITIVE QUARTET!!!!!!!!!!!!
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Wed May 11, 2016 9:20 pm

For the guest looking for "When These Old Rocks Turn To Gold"
you will find a new topic started for the lyrics requested here:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=14891

Post by Guest » Tue May 31, 2016 3:03 pm

Give me the words to God's first Christmas tree. Please

Post by Guest » Tue May 31, 2016 3:51 pm

GI've me the lyrics to, gods first Christmas tree please my email is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:54 am

I am looking for the lyrics for the Can't Hardly Wait by the Primitive Quartet. Thank you.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:16 pm

Looking for lyrics to " it will be heaven and I'll be satisfied....I'll be satisfied just to touch his hands so sweet... just to kneel at his nail scared feet..."

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:29 am

i need the lyrics to the song I don't need to see the tomb by the Primitive Quartet

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:21 am

does anybody have the lyric to Pearl Of Great Price-Primitive Quartet , thank you to who ever has it.