name of this song - Precious Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:10 am

Im lookin for the name of a hymn that has a lyric in it, "let me hide my self in the cleft if the rock". It's not Rock of Ages.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:02 am

Thank You.... It Is Mine Prayer Lots People agree with me with mine Prayers In Jesus Christ Name
God Loves You!
The Bible says, "God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life"
Please pray for financial miracle Blessing from Heaven "¦ for Work & Good pay for each Family Live on Same road I Live on.
I Pray for Prayers for Your Finances Blessing from Heaven. Only God in Heaven can Do, Bless Mine Hubby, Son & I. & rest of mine Family's. Bless Finances Blessing from God, for each family That Live on Same road I Live on, I Pray for the ones who do not know Jesus as Their Saver, Will get saved in the Blood of Jesus Christ. I Do pray In Jesus Name, For Young Children's, Teens, Young Adults. That live on the same rode I Live on, For Peace, Love, Joy, & Learn To Forgive there Self, & Others In Jesus Name"¦ I Pray For Each School Age To stay In school, In Jesus Christ Name"¦ I Do love U Jesus Christ in heaven What You is going Do, Bless You Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus Christ name I Pray. Father In heaven you Get All the Praise & Glory, & Honor Amen. Praise God.
God Bless Jews. & USA. In God I trust
The Great Purpose: Jesus' earthly life was devoted to one great purpose-doing the Father's will, living the human life religiously and by faith"¦ In The Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5, 6"¦ "To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:15
Pray For Israel & Jews"¦ Bless Pray For Israel & Jews, Pray for US
Pray For World Homeless Families. & Please Pray For Homeless Women to"¦ In The Name of Jesus Christ & all There health Problem In The Name Of Jesus Christ
Please Pray for Street Bullies In The Name Of Jesus Christ & Pray For Schools Prays for President Obama and Wife, & Children's and his new administration. Your efforts will work powerfully in our nation.
I'M RAYING FOR YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE AROUND ME
Prayer for families is the very foundation that keeps a family unit together. Have you heard the phrase "A family that prays together stays together"? The concept is true - a family that has their focus on praying to the Lord Jesus Christ has a foundation that may be shaken at times, but it will withstand all that comes against them.
Prayers for Justice and Peace
You Have Got To Pray & Walk In Love! Encourager When You Think Of Me...Pray For Me! In The Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:04 am

Thanks Steve, I sing this song with my Choir and Praise Team and I didnt know that it says "Now I lift how my voice with your grace." I always said, "How, I lift high my voice with your praise." Well the saints entered in to worship even off those words, but I thank God that I can sing the right words now! lol

Thanks again,
Dion C. St. Louis.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:34 am

Can you please help me find the words for this song. I have written the 1st verse with the chorus but I need the words for the 2nd verse. Would appreciate if you could help.
Thank you and God bless.
Patty Rose.

I made a lot of friends in my life time
and i come to appreciate them all
but i have a friend that's closer than a brother
he's my best friend, He's the precious son of God.
Ch: His name id Jesus (2)
What a privilege to know the son of God
He walks beside me, he lives inside of me
He's my best friend, he's the precious son of God

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:08 am

Thank you for posting these lyrics Steve!

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:06 pm

Looking for this song, I believe was sung by a couple or a duo; not really sure. Quite an old song set in Big Band style; released in the 90's.
'Jesus, (*Jesus) you are so precious, you are so precious to me....'

Post by Guest » Tue May 31, 2016 3:23 am

What scripture is this song based on?

Post by Guest » Tue May 31, 2016 7:43 pm

What scripture is this song based on?