name of this song - Precious Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:36 pm

This song is so powerful.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:56 am

Wonderful information about this song on this site.This song is very powerful and ministers to one's soul.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:58 am

Check this URL for complete lyrics of this song...

http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/darwi ... 30682.html

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:22 am

Hi Steve,
Thank you BIG TIME for taking the time to post the words of precious Jesus, i heard it several times times at church and it's just an amazing worship song, and i have a friend thats been inquiring the words.. actually going to call her right now and forward it to her, once again thanks alot..and God bless you..

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:29 pm

God bless u Steve 4 the words 2 this song. It is really a blessing to know and see that someone has not only an EAR to hear the music, but that someone is listening with their spiritual EAR as well. May God richly bless, favor, and supernaturally increase your life.

[email protected]
Kevin Lynord

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:16 pm

I heard a guest psalmist sing this in church and wanted to know the words for myself, had racked my brain to remember and find it on other sites. Thanks for the information Steve. It's a song you can't get out of your head.

Sincerely,
K. Barnes-NC

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:31 am

Can anyone tell me who sings this song so I can download it

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:51 am

I found this song on Limewire. I found two versions. One was by Darwin Hobbs and the other by Thomas Whitfield. (both are very good!)
Minister A.P.Allen

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:53 am

Thanks for all your posts. This song has been in my spirit & outr Praise & Worship Team hopes to sing it soon.

ACWC,
Sheena

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:10 pm

God is so awesome. Actually I am not sure if i am the person who asked for the words to this song over a year ago; but today God gave it to me to give to someone else. So I look online and found it. As I continued to read this thread, my heart was truly blessed to see how much the words to this song has touched so many hearts.

The blessing about a praise song, if you just know a little bit, the Holy Spirit will give you what you need to sing His praise.

God bless you.
Rose