IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS I SPEAK FROM MY HEART

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:49 pm

You are blessed for posting this song online. Have been looking for it for ages, now i found it. You are the best, remain blessed.

Lauretta

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:43 am

God bless you richly for pasting this song. I search for this song for many years.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:04 am

you are highly favoured of God and men for this good effort. i will like to know if you can, the history of the writer. This is more than hymn, it is a prayer as well.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:16 am

may the lord richly bless you for this good work of you, posting this hymn will be a blessing to many people, could anyone mail to me the history of the writer of this hymn? God bless u all.
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:24 am

Thanks for being there

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:34 am

Thank you very much for this lyrics. this song keeps me alive the way nobody will understand. but one thing i will like you to do again for me alone, and that is to give me a line by line analysis of this song.

God bless you sooooooomuch!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:37 am

you can send me the analysis of this song through my e-mail box - [email][email protected].[/email]

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2010 2:45 am

Reading everyone posts encourages me a lot. I didnt know that in this sinful world we still have people that love the Lord so much and are willing to serve. Lets not give up in the Christian race as the Lord guaranteed us that darkness will never comprehend the light in us John 1: 5. God bless.

Jonathan

Post by Guest » Tue May 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Thank you for pasting this song on your site. We heard it been sang once and we was eager to see the lyrics again. You have made our day. You have saved us from a lot of hassles. Thank you and God bless you. Sola & Bunmi Jegede, Sierra Leon

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:52 pm

This song is always a blessing to my soul. Indeed, I am singing it in our Church on Sunday 20 June 2010 during Father's Day celebration to God's glory.
God bless you richly for providing the lyrics online.