IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS I SPEAK FROM MY HEART

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Temsy

Re: IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS I SPEAK FROM MY HEART

Post by Temsy » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:44 am

Thank you very much for the lyric of this song.
Ramsey Obogbare

Post by Ramsey Obogbare » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:10 pm

First heard this hymn in the 80s as a kid and it has stayed with me ever since. Thanks for posting the lyrics
Ezra Nwunuji Babale

Post by Ezra Nwunuji Babale » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:27 pm

Thank you for putting the lyrics of this Hymn online. Please help me with the name of the composer and the situation that led to the writing.
Thanks.
Ezra Nwunuji Babale
Winneh

Post by Winneh » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:03 am

A really inspiring song for heaven bound pilgrims.
joshua habila

Post by joshua habila » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:12 am

I'm indeed greatful for these words (lyrics) they are life touching. help me lord to do my part to be a true soldier and die at my post! Amen
Elias-Kings

Post by Elias-Kings » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:12 am

This hynm is ever powerful, when i sang it early this morning, it was as meaningful as twenty year back.
The hynm is a song, a prayer and a vow.....
Thank God I'm still on the track.....
Jennifer Okoko

Post by Jennifer Okoko » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:41 am

Thanks so much for sharing. I searched the ss&s hymn book for this songs without success. It is one of the my Church's favorite hymns when I was growing up and I loved and still love it very much. Now I can teach my kids the tunes and we shall sing it as a special ministration in the Church. God bless you richly for sharing. Google rocks!!!