IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS I SPEAK FROM MY HEART

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 pm

What a blessing this has been to me. This hymn was one of my most cherished songs going up as a Christ. I am about to conduct a memorial service of a wonderful and faithful member of my church who had personified the wordings of this hymn. I have been searching for the lyrics of this hymn -- what I could remember was only the last line of the chorus. I then googled it, and there the whole hymn appears. Thank you so much for posting it on the Internet. God bless you richly.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Thank you for the lyrics of the song .I was just writing a book in which i desire to include the first verse of the song

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Thank you so much for posting the lyrics. This is the song of my testimony anytime.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Thank you so much for posting the lyrics. This is the song of my testimony anytime. Regina, NY.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:47 am

The lyrics of this hymn seemed scarce. so glad i found it. it's a time i feel friends have forsaken me. i'm reminded no one can cheer me like Jesus today and always.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:06 am

I have been looking for the complete wordings of this song, its a confession that every believer needs to be confessing everyday.

God bless you and I pray that everybody that comes accross this song, will sing it from the bottom of their heart.

please can you send me the notes of this songs also. my e-mail [email][email protected].[/email]

thanks.
sandra

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:27 am

I am also extremely grateful for your making the full text of this hymn available. I have been trying to lay hands on one for a very long time. God bless you!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am

i sing this every morning. God bless us. amen

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:37 am

U just made my day. I luv u for this.
cynthia okafor

Post by cynthia okafor » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:54 pm

Thank God I can now sing and sing this song well,now that I know the lyrics,