?God is so good to me? need lyrics

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:10 am

God is so good(x3)
He's so good to me.
He took my sins(x3)
He's so good to me.
Now i am free.(x3)
He's so good to me.
I love him so (x3)
He's so good to me.
He changed my ways(x3)
He's so good to me.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:49 pm

i am looking for he is so very goos to me could anyone help?

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Posted: 02 Jun 2008 09:36

Thank you . May God bles you for the first song. I hope to bless somebody`s soul with this song. sheril

Now I am really blessed with the first song. :)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:47 am

I just love my family thanks the lord for every day

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:04 am

Thanks for this song. I sing it when Iwake at mornings even though I am in pain (back). It reminds me that no matter what, God is good all the time.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:00 am

Here is another version. . . not sure if this is the full song or not, but here goes...

"God is so good to me.
So very good to me.
He died on Calvary
to set my spirit free.
He's with me all the time.
He makes the sun to shine.
Ohhhh"¦ He's so good to me.
opalmarie

Re: ?God is so good to me? need lyrics

Post by opalmarie » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:43 pm

1.From up in heaven, one day God looked down..Saw that the souls of men downward were bound..It made Him so sad( but He had a plan) that saved they might be..After all else had failed, God sent His Son..Had Him to die that our souls might be won..Wasn't He good..so good..He's so good to me..
chorus:
God is so good to me, so good to me..yes, He is good to me, so good to me..God is so good, so good ..He's so good to me.
2.(Now I am singing glad praises to Him..Joybells are ringing as onward I trod. Wasn't He good,..so good..He's so good to me.) (I am guessing at this 2nd verse..that is why I am on here trying to find the verse for myself. I changed to original in the 1st verse, cause He didn't want a plan, He already had a plan from the foundation of the earth, that He would come down to earth in the form of Jesus to take all our sins to the cross as a sacrifice and to die for us so we could go to heaven with Him..Nothing else was good, or pure enough to satisfy God, but He Himself... He loves us so much, He was willing to suffer pain in the fleshly body that He came in to cleanse us from all our sins that are in our body..due to Adam and Eve's sin in the Garden of Eden...