Lyric to Royal Descendent

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
steveliu
Site Admin

Post by steveliu » Thu May 07, 2009 11:56 am

The Perrys sing a great rendition of this song. You can get the CD at Amazon here:

Hits & Hymns, Vol. 1

Thanks,
Steve

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:13 am

Song is written and produced originally by Kyla Rowland. You can get the sheet music from her. Love her, love her ministry and her music is the best!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Guest.......I have a copy of our Church choir singing it about 15 years ago....awesome. if you are interested I could make a copy of the tape and send it to you. My husband just found it last night, we had misplaced it.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:34 am

I am looking for an accompiment cd of Royal Descendant. Any idea where I might get one. Please respond to [email protected]

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:31 am

The Tharp Brothers do a great job.
It is on one of their CD's
ChristianR

Re: Lyric to Royal Descendent

Post by ChristianR » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:08 pm

I can tell u im nothing and i will be telling the truth
I can say i am worthless a hopeless sinner thats true but thats just part of the story i havent told everything, i was lost reborn and raised a child of the king i am a royal descendant of a King from JERUSALEM.
Im a part of the bloodline of david thats who i am, i am and i claim hinderick to isaac to jacob and to ABRAHAM im a royal descendant of a King from Jerusalem
How in this world can i stand and say such a thing
To say i am royal and claim that my fathers a king
Ill have to take u to an alter were it happened many years ago. I met this king, i was washed in his blood, and that all that i know, i am a royal descendant from a king im a part of the bloodline of david, i am and i claim hinderick to isaac to jacob, and Abraham, im a royal descendant of a King from Jerusalem.
Dbright

Re: Lyric to Royal Descendent

Post by Dbright » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:35 am

Hi! Does anyone have the chords to this song? If so please post them!!!