Jesus Use Me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
niki

Jesus Use Me

Post by niki » Mon May 28, 2012 5:00 am

I believe the song, with the music, is in your standard hymn book.

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:40 pm

I HAVE BEEN HEARING THIS SONG IN MY HEAD FOR A WHILE I HAVE ASKED GOD TO USE ME WHERE EVER HE LEADS ME I AM A WILLING VESSEL THEN THIS SONG CAME TO ME A MESSAGE THERE I DONT KNOW BUT ITS GOTTA MEAN SOMETHING

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:59 am

I asked God today to give me a song, and I started hearing this in my heart. I remember my mom singing it when I was a child. I couldn't remember all the words. I am so thankful to find them here. My mom has been gone almost 30 years and I can still hear her singing this song. Thank you so much for posting this !!

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Thank all for sharing as I was just being blessed hearing
Jimmy Swaggart sing this song "Jesus Use Me". Amazing
song it is...

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Here is a diferent version of the same song.. Jesus Use Me

Dear lord I'll be a witness, if you will help my weakness.
I know that I'm not worthy, lord, of thee.
By eyes of faith I see thee, upon the cross of cal-v'ry, dear Lord, I cry, "let me thy servant be".

Chorus:
Je---sus. Use me, and o'Lord, don't refuse me, surely there's a work that I can do.
And even tho' it's humble, Lord, help my will to crumble, tho' the cost be great, I'll work for you.

I'll stand for thee dear Jesus what ' the cost may be.
I'll spread the gospel to the lost each day.
But if it be thy will Lord to send me ore the sea, I'll follow thee though death should come my way

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:49 am

Could someone give me the e-mail address for Charlene Campbell so I could buy that songbook with "jesus use me" -- [email protected] many thanks

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:12 am

is help my will to crumble???
that may not make as much sense as help my WAYS to crumble.
Please let me know your thoughts.

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:35 am

I woke up this morning to this song which I remember from my past. So I did a search on the web and found your chat room. I am now 70 years young and still desire to be used of the Lord. I don't want to regress but press forward to the high prize of God's calling. I share what I have learned over the years on my Youtube channel and simply feel called to let others know the things I have learned. I am sure some might think I am only attempting to promote my self, or as it is written, "preaching with contention" - contention meaning "promoting one's self"...I may have done this in the past, but at this phase of my life I simply desire to be used of the Lord until I finally leave this experience and go Home. I see now what the Lord was saying to me this morning seeing the words to this old song. Take it for what it is worth. Here is my Youtube channel...Father use this vessel. Paul
https://www.youtube.com/user/daydawner/playlists

Jesus Use Me

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:49 am

In response to "Guest" who had asked
" is help my will to crumble???
that may not make as much sense as help my WAYS to crumble.
Please let me know your thoughts.

I just put out a video called "It's not about us." It reveals, as the song said, It is the surrender of the will of our soul's feelings and thoughts to the feeling and thoughts of our quickened spirit by the Holy Spirit. My soul's will are my ways and many times not the ways, or will of God. Surrendering to His ways or will, is needed...:Lean not unto thy own understanding, but in all your WAYS (or soul's will) acknowledge Him and He will direct your path." So, whether the song writer used "ways" or "will" implies the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbmxAHR ... aVKJ6YWrf6
addfire

Jesus Use Me

Post by addfire » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:15 am

Christmas song for all of you....God bless...Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZKe-Jx ... 6&index=13