"I'm the one"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

"I'm the one"

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:41 pm

My husband loves this song, and I have been trying to find it for him. Thanks for the words to it. God bless you for putting his words out there where everyone can sing for his golry.

"I'm the one"

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:21 pm

I have also been looking for this song for a very long time. My sister and brother-in-law used to do this song and my sister sang it. They were called "The Angel Band" and originated in Tulsa Oklahoma. Along with Donna and Bobby Miller (a.k.a. The Christian Outlaw" who played the guitar and sang, was my other sister on piano Brenda Geer and my other brother-in-law on bass,Dave Geer. They are not together any more, and I don"t have any recordings of Donna singing it. If anyone knows where I could find a copy of this, I would be very greatful. It has been many years since she was able to sing and a long time since they toured the U.S. They also sang in Wal-mart stores across the United States, and Bobby Miller sang at the Dove awards a few years back. Thier daughter ,my niece,Terri Miller, also sang. Her signature song she did was Roses Will Bloom Again,which is also a tear jerker. She also sang with Brian White a while ago. If you have any comments or any information please comment here. Thank you, God bless!!!

"I'm the one"

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:46 pm

where can i listen to this song, can't find it in youtube, thanks.
niki

"I'm the one"

Post by niki » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Janet Paschal sang it with the Rex Nelon singers. As far as I know she still sings it. I think I saw it the other week on youtube. It is a beautiful song.

"I'm the one"

Post by Guest » Wed May 02, 2012 8:44 pm

THIS SONG REALLY MESSES ME UP WHEN i HEAR IT. SO THANKFUL FOR CHRIST'S REDEEMING LOVE AND THE SONG. THANKS!

"I'm the one"

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 pm

THANK THANKS THANKS BEEN LOOKING FOR WORDS AND THE NAME OF THIS SONG FOR A LONG LONG TIME---GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!!

"I'm the one"

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:35 pm

I have been searching for the sheet music to this song for over 20 years as well. If anyone has them please send it to me at [email][email protected].[/email] I would love to sing this song in my Church. This song has been a blessing to me and my family for years but I've only known it by heart and I've never had the lyrics to it or music. Thank you and God Bless!!!!

"I'm the one"

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Please use my new email when requesting the sheet music to "I'm the One" as my old email has been shut down. New email address: [email protected]

Thank you!

"I'm the one"

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:20 pm

does anyone have chords or sheet music for Janet Paschal's song, "I'm The One"

"I'm the one"

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:58 am

Looking for the guitar chords to this song