One Time too many

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

One Time too many

Post by Guest » Sun May 25, 2008 5:47 pm

I am looking for the words to a song by the Kirklands its called "one time too many" it says something like..."I saw an old friend and ask if he knew the Lord"... and then it goes on to say..."One time too many I didn't open the door when He knocked or something like that. Its a song about the Lord dealing with this mans heart and one time too many he turned the Lord away.

One Time too many

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:48 pm

The album is called Tell It Again - and the song is One Time Too Many. I have not found the lyrics (yet) posted on the internet. Will re-reply if I do.

One Time too many

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:10 pm

I took the time and i got the words for "One Time Too Many",- The Kirklands

1st Ver. I ran across a friend of mine the other day,we talked of old times of days gone by,I asked him if he knew the Lord,as savior,and this is what I heard my friend reply.
Chrous. He said, "I turned away the lord one time too many."
" He knocked upon my heart and I said NO." "Oh, but what I'd give if I could feel his presents, just to know that he is mine forever more."
2nd Ver. Now friends,if the Lord should speak unto you,if he becons you, please let the Savior in,this might be the 0nly time He'll call you. So take the chance,this chance could be the end.
Chrous (repeat twice) "Just to know that he is mine forever more."

I love this song and every time I sang it it makes me" Cry"

One Time too many

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2010 2:35 am

It's presence and not presents

presence is the act of being present, being here and presents is another words for gifts

One Time too many

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:22 pm

I am looking for the sheet music for the Kirklands One time too many! Anyone have any suggestions where I can get these???
Guest me

Re: One Time too many

Post by Guest me » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:59 am

This song originally was sang by the Smith sisters and wrote by Bonnie Wilson
horeakaii2

Post by horeakaii2 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:45 pm

We usually have this song on the church and I guess this has been one of my favorite so far.
ConnorS

Post by ConnorS » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:31 pm

This is a beautiful song indeed. I think you can find the sheet music on google.