"If It Had Not Been" by the Perry Sisters

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
aproffitt

Post by aproffitt » Wed May 28, 2008 8:14 pm

I have looked and looked online for the words to "If It Had Not Been by the Perry Sisters, but I can't find it anywhere. The chorus goes, "And now my life's been changed/I've been rearranged/Sin has no hold on me/He broke all the chains/Removed all the shame/Now my soul has found peace/You can take all the wealth of this world's riches/It won't compare to what I have with Him/Tell me where would I be/If it had not been

Thanks for the help.
aproffitt

Post by aproffitt » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:08 pm

Nobody knows the words to "If It Had Not Been"? It is a beautiful song, but I can only remember the chorus. I'd appreciate any help.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:33 am

if it had not been for the shedding of his blood
if it had not been for God's amasing love
it's plain to see what a wretched soul I'd be
but jesus christ poured out his life cleansed and made me free

(there would be no hope only emptyness within
but when he conquered the grave, victory came to me- this might be an alternate verse????)

chorus

if it had not been, for the precious nail pierced hands
if it had not been for God's salvation plan
we would have no hope, and no joy or peace within
But when he roose from the grave
victory came to him he trimphed over sin

i think chorus again and then the end.

hope this helps! ps do you or anyone have the words to the perry sisters song
that goes, I can almost see the lights of that city, I'l see sights I've never seen before. The saints that have gone on, they'll be gathered round the throne, look up child, you're soon going home.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:59 pm

any body have piano chords?

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:46 pm

If it had not been for the shedding of his blood, and if it had not been for Gods amazing love, its plain to see what a wretched soul id be but through the power of his grace i've been set free.

And now my life has been changed ive been rearranged sin has no hold on me for he broke all the chains removed all my shame now my soul has found peace, you can take all the wealth of this world riches it wont compare to what I have with him tell me where would I be if it had not been.

If it had not been, for the nail prints in his hands, and if it had not been for Gods salvations plan there would be no hope only emptiness with in, but when Jesus conquered the grave victory came to him.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:09 am

If it had not been for the shedding of his blood, and if it had not been for Gods amazing love, it's plain to see what a wretched soul i'd be but through the power of his grace i've been set free.

now my life has been changed i've been rearranged sin has no hold on me for he broke all the chains removed all the shame now my soul has found peace, you can take all the wealth of this world riches it won't compare to what I have within tell me where would I be if it had not been.

If it had not been, for those nail prints in his hands, and if it had not been for Gods salvations plan there would be no hope only emptiness with in, but when Jesus conquered the grave victory came to him.

now my life has been changed i've been rearranged sin has no hold on me for he broke all the chains removed all the shame now my soul has found peace, you can take all the wealth of this world riches it won't compare to what I have within tell me where would I be if it had not been.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:45 pm

anyone have music I can buy