Peace Like A River

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Bluegrass Boy

Peace Like A River

Post by Bluegrass Boy » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:21 pm

Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver do a great job on this song as well.

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:09 pm

THANKS FOR THE LYRICS. I THINK THERE ARE TWO SOUNDTRACKS TO THE MOVIE "THE GOSPEL". BUT IM NOT SURE IF THIS SONG IS ON THERE. I WOULD ALSO LIKE THE LYRICS TO "WHEN SEASONS CHANGE"
EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:41 am

HELLO DOES NE 1 KNO WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD "PEACE LIKE A RIVER" AND "WHEN SEASONS CHANGE" AND WHERE I CAN GET THE LYRICS TO "WHEN SEASONS CHANGE" I'VE BEEN SEARCHING EVERYWHERE FOR THESE TWO SONG...PLEASE HELP ME...YOUO CAN EMAIL ME AT [email protected]!!!

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:56 am

i can NOT find peace like a river to save my life. i cant find when seasons change either. the lyrics nor the song! wat's up with that? i dont kno! somebody help me out! if u found either song and kno where i can get it hook me up!

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:22 pm

After searching for ever for "Peace Like a River" and "When Seasons Change", I finally came across the production notes for the movie, which indicated that 5 of Kirk Franklin's songs were written specifically for The Gospel, so I can only surmise that these are two of them.

That said, I still don't understand why they would leave the two greatest songs in the entire movie out of the soundtrack and replace them with songs not even in the movie, unless it had something to do with writer's or publishing rights ... you never know these days with the music industry.

From what I understand, there is a second, different soundtrack that includes When Seasons Change, but unfortunately not Peace Like a River. Highly dissapointing, but it looks like that is how it is.
chish4louin

Peace Like A River

Post by chish4louin » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:12 am

I am looking for Reaching Out In service. can you help me...

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:42 am

do you know the rest of the lyriccs to Peace like a river

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:35 pm

BREAK THROUGH!!!!!!
I've been trying to find this song for ages as well but recently i came across some news that should put a smile across our faces... In November 06 Kirk Franklin will be releasing a new Cd Called " Songs for the storm, it will feature songs from the past and some new/recent songs ...."peace like a river"... WILL BE FEATURED ON THIS CD AS WELL !!!so look out for it !!!!
steveliu
Site Admin

Peace Like A River

Post by steveliu » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:59 am

Wow...great find, Guest :)

Turns out Amazon is taking pre-orders for the CD. You can find it by clicking here.

Take care,
Steve

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:22 am

Hey duznt hte lyrics to that song go...

Peace like a river
that flows everyday.
And it flows from the mountain
And it flows to the valley.

Im at peace
joyful peace
joy everlastin