The Unseen Hand

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Debbie Lovin

Re: The Unseen Hand

Post by Debbie Lovin » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:26 am

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:50 pm Yes,

A.J. Sims wrote "The Unseen Hand".

His full name was Albert Jackson Sims. I know this because I am his great grandson. He died in Dalton, GA in 1969-three years Before I was born. He wrote countless other songs in addition to "The Unseen Hand".
I would like to know more about Mr. Jackson, His son the Unseen Hand was my father's testimony song. He was known everywhere for that song. When he passed away his nephew and nieces dung it at his funeral. He was a bapitist preacher, loved the Lord. Did he everywhere a book and was that song ever mentioned. May God Bless you. Your grandfather was a loving and a true man of God. I guess you wonder how I know and I don't know him. Yes that song says it all. Thank you and may God bless.
foxygrandma

Post by foxygrandma » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:16 pm

I have the sheet music to "The Unseen Hand" if anyone needs it. [email protected]
Aunt dee

Post by Aunt dee » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:07 pm

This song is in page 421 “Songs & Hymns From The Heart” North Vally Publication, 3530 De La Cruz Boulevard, SantaClara, CA. 95054. (nvpublications.org)