The Unseen Hand

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:01 pm

I would love to have the music sheet for this song. Would someone be so kind to e-mail it to me? My e-mail address is: [email protected] May God Bles you

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Did anyone ever find a copy of "unseen hand"?

[email protected]

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2015 3:17 pm

Kindly e-mail me this beautiful song's sheet music ([email protected]). Thanks

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Sat May 09, 2015 12:34 am

I would like the sheet music for "The Unseen Hand". Thanks. [email protected]

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:28 am

If Anyone Would Be Kind Enough To Share To Me The Sheet Music For The Unseen Hand, T'd Be Appreciated, [email protected], please!

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:55 pm

Could you please email the sheet music to "The Unseen Hand", thank you. [email protected]

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:40 pm

Please email the sheet music for "The Unseen Hand" to [email protected] I will gladly pay for copy if there is a charge. Thank you.

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Just found this old thread in my search for the sheet music online. The only publisher is www.lifeway.com and they sell them in sets of ten minimum since it's out of print. Hope that helps!

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:09 pm

I would also like the sheet music to "The Unseen Hand". [email protected]

The Unseen Hand

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:57 pm

Does anyone still the sheet music to The Unseen Hand? Let me know and I'll post the link...