"I HAVE BEEN BLESSED" - You need to sing this song!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:32 am

I have been trying to order this music from Solid Rock but do not ship to Australia - can anyone help me please - Can I buy it from someone and pay for shipping please.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:11 am

PLEASE SEND THIS SHEET MUSIC TO ME SOMEONE I MUST HAVE IT IN 2 WEEKS FOR BIBLE CONFERENCE AT MY CHURCH! [email protected]

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:42 pm

My son and I were at church this past Sunday. We had a musical group out of Clinton, Ark. They sung this song and it just seemed to have moved me. It just made my day go so well.

Rhonda

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:44 pm

This is an amazing song! The first time I heard it was in NC and Champion Baptist Church sang it! It rings true in my life more than any song I have ever heard! If you go to Champion Baptist website you might be able to purchase a cd with this song on it! I have quite a few decisions and major events happening right now and am amazed at how often I find myself humming this powerful song! Thankyou for the lyric post!

-Brianna
lovinlivin4GOD05

Post by lovinlivin4GOD05 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:16 pm

I heard this song at teen camp and I loved it!! I tried to find the lyrics, but no one had them. thanks for putting them on here! Me and my older brother love to sing so we just might sing this sometime!!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 pm

some one out their should have the chords to this song. Share with us. This song is talk about all most everyday. Bless us so we can bless others. God Bless you.
acr22

Post by acr22 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:16 pm

I heard a group called "The Keene Mountain Brothers" sing this song and I thought they were the ones who wrote it.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:21 am

Everyone keeps naming names of who wrote the song. If you don't know for sure, don't go by what someone told you.
And, "Where can I get the sheet music?" I actually read the posts and found out where!
And it tells the authors name. Michael Compton.
You can buy the sheet music for $5.00 here:
http://bookstore.solidrockcommunication ... heet-Music
Hope this lays all the questions to rest. =)
Jill

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:25 pm

we are singing this song at a teen camp this week we got it of the hooker girls cd and we really love it. there are five of us girls singing it and we have split up in parts and it sounds pretty good i just hope it will move peoples hearts like all the other stories we hear. i know were only 14-16 yrs old but i would love to change sombodys heart.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:47 pm

i went 2 a youth rally and the chior sang this song