"I HAVE BEEN BLESSED" - You need to sing this song!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:18 am

Champion Baptist College has the sheet music for this in the works.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:48 pm

if someone could please send the sheet music to my email for my church that would be a blessing. thank you! [email protected]

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:13 pm

it would be a blessing if someone would email this song to me also at [email protected],, thank you very much. God bless..

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:04 pm

I really want to know who wrote this song! It is an amazing song!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:42 pm

I go to Happy valley baptist church and I promise you robby mooney did NOT write this song, we don't know who did.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:38 am

can anyone tell me who wrote this song and where i my find a soundtrack thanks

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:42 pm

This Song was written by Two very talented young girls and I have a private copy of the CD myself.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:48 pm

This song is so touching I know the two young girls who wrote this song but there names are not up for grabs, YET!!!!! Maybe soon!!!!!! About the Middle of February!!!!!!!!! Stay Tuned!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Hello to all, I play in a Bluegrass Gospel group out of N.C. I really need to speak to the person who wrote this song. So if you are out there reading this please call me. This song has more POWER than any Gospel song ever wrote I think, It does not matter who sings it. If you are ever around a Church and it is being Played, you are in for something you may have never been a part of. I am talking about the Spirit Of GOD coming down like FIRE. Souls are being saved, Helped marriages are being mended. We have sang this tune a couple of times and just last Sun night we sang it for around 2 Hrs while The great minister done his buisness, There were two boys 12 and 14 surrender to the call to preach, I think two were saved and I know of two marriages that got help. It for sure was not because Of me but ALL BECAUSE OF HIM. This song needs to be heard all around the world. We are just a small Local Gospel group out of N.C. but the LORD JESUS CHRIST is really working in this song. SO PLEASE CALL ME WHOEVER WROTE THIS SONG OR GET ME IN TOUCH WITH THIS PERSON. IT IS VERY VERY URGENT. 828-750-0389 828-632-5875 828-248-1581. PLEASE MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE WHO HEARS THIS SONG.

Taylorsville N.C.
Kevin

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:43 am

I know where you can get a copy ogf this song www.farcityboysonline.com