"I HAVE BEEN BLESSED" - You need to sing this song!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Has anyone figured out who recorded this song? I want to find an audio version i could send to some family that really needs to hear it. It may wake them up and change their lives.
Carol7378

Post by Carol7378 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:45 am

I am diligently searching for a cd sound trac of this music so that our small country church choir can try to sing this song. I believe God could use our youth in singing praises to God with this song. If anyone has this on cd please email it to me or send me an email and I will give you physical address to send it to. I need the sound trac only without vocals. I will pay for any expenses and shipping.
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:37 am

Our youth choir sings this song at my Church and it touches me everytime I hear it. It is so beautiful and so true. God has truly blessed me.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Chords Anyone???? Need them desperatly!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:52 pm

EVERYONE,

You can get this song at www.farcityboysonline.com
Michael Compton wrote this song. You can buy online. The cords all depend on whose playing but the steps out of g is G, E minor, C, D,G versus
Chorus is C,D,G,E minor,C,D,G

Please visit www.farcityboysonline.com or email [email protected]

God Bless,

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:02 pm

Everyone who this song has touched should listen to it @ www.farcityboysonline they have just recorded this song and its gonna be released all of this great country we live in. As we all know America has been blessed!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:44 am

So, when is the sheet music going to be out?

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Does anyone have the music to the lyrics? I would love to have it. If so, please email me at [email protected]

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:17 am

Play it 4th in C on Guitar, which is E in Open I believe.. may be wrong there.. Use C, G, F and Am.. Simple and easy for male and female vocals to sing parts and lead..

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:18 am

this song is my most favorite song in the world.It touched my heart greatly, and i would never get tire of hearing it.