"I HAVE BEEN BLESSED" - You need to sing this song!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:07 pm

wow this song is a soong my churchs youth chour sings

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:55 pm

You can go to Youtube and type in FaithLagrange. We recently did it with our choir. Check it out! Its called I Have been blessed under our videos.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:21 pm

So does anybody know who wrote it yet? I do know and it was not Two girls

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:46 pm

i know this song has been a blessing to me,i love it!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 am

I had the two of the far city boys come to our church and sing this song. It was truly a blessing. I have heard it sung by others but when this young man from the far city boys sang it .......WOW! If you have not heard them before please go to their web page and listen. I have now got their schedule and I am going to go to all their services in my area and invite all that I know to hear them sing this song. I know this song will truly bless all of those that hear it.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:32 pm

I am a student at Champion Baptist College in Hot Springs, AR. Solid Rock Publications, a ministry of Gospel Light, has received permission from the author to publish sheet music. It should be available in March 2009 at solidrockpublications.com. Our 2008 tour group recorded it on their "Blessed" CD.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:34 am

Thanks for the update. I check Champion's site about 3 times per week.
I will be glad to see it in print.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:25 pm

my son sings this song and you can go to his myspace and listen to it. His name is C.T. Townsend or preacherboy ct. Its a great song.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:48 pm

please send me a copy of the sheet music.. our youth choir would like to sing it in our youth conference.. thanks a lot.. [email protected]
realbusymommy

Post by realbusymommy » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Does anyone know if you can get an accompaniment soundtrack of this song with music only to sing along with?