"I HAVE BEEN BLESSED" - You need to sing this song!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:35 am

You're the greteast! JMHO

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:22 am

nobody can sing it like the man who wrote it. A song that is written from the heart will always sound better when sung from the heart. Many have recorded this song and have done a good job, but the writer sings it best.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:50 am

If you search the song on youtube there are many ppl that sing it! It is a beautiful song no matter who wrote it. But whoever wrote it really needs to claim it because they did an amazing work for God when writing this!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:11 pm

i know a couple churches that have sang this song and yes i have been blessed!!!!!!i was also thinking of singing this at my church!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Oh I Have Been Blessed.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:56 pm

this is a great song my friend sung it in church with her sister me and my other friend might sing it for fine arts for our school.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Does any one know where I can get piano notes for this song? I have looked but can't find. This song is such a blessing.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:07 am

Me and my my youth minister's sister in law are planning on singing this at our church .... I herd this song when i was at my brothers church, their youth choir sang it and Ive loved it ever since... but i don't know where to get just the music from. Everything I have looked at has had words with it .. does anybody know how I can get just the music? If you do please tell me. Thank you.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:01 am

I need the chords for either guitar or mandolin. Any suggestions?

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:37 am

Can I ask the sheet music of this song? I really like this song. It really touches my soul coz I have been blessed also. Can i ask the sheet music? This is my email address [email][email protected]..[/email] Thank you.