need lyrics to lord have mercy

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:36 am

i an needing the lyrics to a song called lord have mercy ???/????? do unto others as you have done unto me
samantha08

Post by samantha08 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:28 am

Is this the song your are looking for? Kenny Bishop sings this one.

Chorus:

Lord have mercy. Everybody needs mercy. For we all have sinned and we all fall short of your glory. I wanna know mercy. So I'm going to show mercy. Help me do unto others as you have done unto me. Lord have mercy.

Verse 1:

Lord help me lift up my brother and not kick him when he's down. Help me love him back to you and not talk about him all over town. Who am I to judge? I'm not his maker. If you do not condemn, then how can I?

Chorus

Verse 2:

What kinds of seeds are we sowing? What kinds of graves will we reap? Are we to busy throwing stones to lead a hand to someone in need. Father, lead us not into temptation. But deliver us from evil, Lord we pray.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:28 am.