Looking for lyrics to "He is I Am"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
JWeaver

Post by JWeaver » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:33 am

I heard part of a song tonight and some of the words were as follows:
"He is I Am, He is I Am, He is I Am, and I am nothing without Him."
If anyone knows the lyrics I would appreciate a reply.
God Bless
InHonorofHim

Post by InHonorofHim » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:53 pm

This is truly a beautiful song, when I first heard it I knew I had to have the words to it, its funny, I was thinking of this song today. Hope you enjoy it.

HE IS I AM

VS. 1 HE CAME UNTO HIS OWN BUT THEY RECEIVED HIM NOT, A WORD INSIDE A BODY, A LAMB WITHOUT A SPOT, HE TRIED AND TRIED TO TELL THEM, HE SAID I AM THE WAY, BUT THEY COULDN'T UNDERSTAND HOW HE COULD SAY, I AM THE SON OF GOD, I AM THE VINE, I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD AND I KNOW WHICH ARE MINE, I AM THE LIGHT AND WITH YOU
I WILL BE, WHEN THEY ASKED IF HE WAS JESUS HE SAID I AM HE.

CH. HE IS I AM, HE IS I AM, HE IS I AM, BUT I AM NOTHING WITHOUT HIM.

VS.2 NOW MOSES ON THE MOUNTAIN QUESTIONED GOD THE SAME, WHO WILL I SAY SENT ME AND WHAT IS YOUR NAME, THE FATHER SAID GO TELL THEM THAT I HAVE SENT YOU, AND YOU KNOW I'LL BE WITH YOU AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT TO DO.

CH. HE IS I AM, HE IS I AM, HE IS I AM, BUT I AM NOTHING WITHOUT HIM.

VS. 3 HE IS THE RESSURECTION, HE IS THE WAY, HE SAID HE'D BE WITH ME AND HE STILL IS TODAY.....

REPEAT CHORUS.

I pray this song will bless you as it has me, in the first verse when the song says "when they asked if He was Jesus, He said I am He", it just gives me God bumps, (like goose bumps, but they make you feel alot better! : )

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:15 pm

What is the name of this song and who wrote it/ sings it? Where can I find it? Thank you!
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:38 pm

I can't find who wrote HE IS I AM but
The Marksmen sang HE IS I AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4WohJL8imU
and Mountain Heart recorded HE IS I AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjU8Mch1KTo