Re: Looking Gor the Lyrics To The Song 'Worn Out Sandels'

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
GodsOutlaw44

Post by GodsOutlaw44 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:34 pm

Gods Grace and Peace.I am searching for the song lyric's to the song 'Worn Out Sandels' Part of the song's lyrics are ' He died on the cross for someone he did not know and I just realized I'm the one..' Any help would be greatly appreciated.
God bless
Leslie
TSYORK

Post by TSYORK » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:21 am

There lays the crown, that fell from his head, the blood still dried on the thorns. There lay the sandals they took from his feet.....see how their dusty and worn. And there stands a mother in tears for she just lost her son.......
He died on a cross, for love did someone show......and I just realized I'm the one.

chorus
I'm the one he shed his lifes blood to save, and I'm the reason he rose from the grave........I'm the reason for those worn out sandals, you see.....he walked every mile for me.

When I remember the times I refused, oh the love that he offered me. I just couldn't see how I sinner I was could be changed by his agony. But now it's all clear, I'm pardoned by God's only son. He died on the cross, for love did someone show, and I just realized I'm the one.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:57 pm

can i hear the music on this song
smiley

Post by smiley » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 am

Hi
I've been looking for the sheet music for this song for a long time. Does anybody know where I can find it [email].[email protected][/email]

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:30 am

you can get the sheet music from [email][email protected].[/email] she will send it by email for free.