Clouds opend up and there stood Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Harry and Delaine

Post by Harry and Delaine » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:04 pm

How do we get the words and piano music to Clouds Opened up and There Stood Jesus? Such a powerful song!Please let us know.
Harry and Delaine
carl parker

Post by carl parker » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:13 am

Ive heard the song recently by The Sloan Family and you can pull them up on my spac. you can order their CD I dont think sheet music. They also sing a song called he's still blessing me? something like that I would like the words? Thank You. you can email me [email protected] Thanks!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:30 am

thank you all so much I have really been wanting to get the lyrics to this for a
long time so we could sing it in church . thanks agin everyone
john pleasant field full gospel church
scottsville ky.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:35 pm

For those of you looking for "Clouds Opened Up":

The song was written by Maxine Conn of the Mansfield, Ohio area. It was recorded by The Joint Heirs of Mansfield, Ohio in the early 90's. Then in 1994, The song was rearranged by Kevin Spencer & The Hall Family and was recorded by The Hall Family on their "A New Country" project. I can't remember exactly how high it went on the charts now, but I know it was quite successful.

I used to be very close friends with the Hall Family during the time they recorded this. And over the years we've lost contact but they may still carry it:

The Last contact information I have for them is:

The Hall Family
P.O. Box 108
Crestline, Ohio 44827
419-683-1866

Hope that helps!

Joe
www.myspace.com/joeclarkrecordings

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:02 am

im looking for the words to a song here is some please finish
im not ready to go and leave my family here below but im prepaired lord to meet you bye and bye sometimes its hard to understand how my life fits in your plan im not ready to go but im prepaired. thats the chorus i need verses
my email is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:35 am

What scripture confirms about the graves bursting open when Christ died on the cross and the veil in the temple was torn into rags or two pieces

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:37 pm

The name of the song is Clouds Open Up, my cousin's wife Maxine Conn wrote that song & sang it for years in her home church. Back in the 1990's my cousin's wife gave her permission to a local group to record that song - although the "Hall Family" seems to have also recorded this song they have changed a few words of the song. I can still hear Maxine Conn singing that sweet song of hers. Sadly Maxine Conn recently passed away. For the most part the song is correct except for a few words here & there have been changed...for what reason I'am not sure.

Sincerely Jenny L. Shumate

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Wow. This is kind of neat that this song is still being searched for. I am Avery. I sang with the Hall Family once old enough to do so. Bev and Tony are my parents. The family has turned its attention to local ministries in the past several years. Youth retreats and things of that nature. But I pray the music still draws you in to the Word and into a more intimate relationship with Christ. BTW Hi Joe. Hope things are better than the last time we spoke. Seems I remember that all was not peachy with you.
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:04 pm

RE: What scripture confirms... You'll find it in Matt 27:51 & 55
and behold the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; and the graves were opened;
and many bodies of the saints which slept arose

(also found in Mark 15:38 & ,Luke 23:45 is mention of the veil)
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Oops ... that would be Matthew 27: 51 & 52

The entire chapter is wonder-full. Be blessed