Looking for the lyrics for.....Via Delarosa

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri May 09, 2008 4:55 pm

Thanks for posting the word to this beautiful song. I have been humming it every since Easter. I was at a church service where a woman with a beautiful sweet voice sang the song and four amazing young ladies danced. It was so moving, no one in the place moved, soft crying and sobbing was all you heard over her voice.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:48 pm

Does anyone know how to get sheet music for it? Specifically for the trumpet?

thanks

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:39 pm

i love this song forever!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:46 pm

i love this song it reminds me every day of wat christ had to do to save us i love it and cry everytime i hear it is amazing!!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:28 am

inspiered by GOD

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:49 am

the words before the last verse are the first verse in spanish.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:03 pm

this is song is one of my favorite songs

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:07 pm

i love this song i heard it from the play called the living cross and when i heard it the first time it touched my heart and i have been searching for this song and know i founded it cuz i wanted to sing it at my church on easter sunday and now i can i just think him for sending his son here to die for us

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:02 pm

I dropped out of Spanish 101, can someone give me the correct pronounciation of the spanish lyrics before I sing it this coming Sunday???

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:56 am

Please let me know if where I can find the sheet music with lyrics to this song. It is amazing. Please call me at 972-897-0806
Thanks,
Lilly