A hymn from my childhood - God's Spirit is in my heart,

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Thanks a lot for posting it on web,so that I could easily,accessed it!! thanks again
actually I lost it,years before,But I now got it back!! by your kind posting on web!!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Thanks a lot for posting it on web,so that I could easily,accessed it!! thanks again
actually I lost the lyrics ,years ago,But I now got it back!! by your kind posting on web!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Than k you for helping - we hope to sing this at our service on 20th January 2013.I found the words and music in Songs of Licinfn Water (Number 93) Title Go Tell Everyone. Again thank you

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:50 am

These verses are from 'Something beautiful for God' page 74 written by Blessed Theresa of Calcutta (Mother Theresa) translated by Allan Dale & Hubert Richards, not sure of the original language.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:16 pm

hey people i need help too...
GO TELL EVERYONE was in an album called LIVING GOD please who knows who compiled/has that album i need to download it please.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:55 pm

I used to sing this 38 years ago when I was in boarding school in Yercaud, Salem - we used to end the mass with this hymn and it felt so good singing it - today after searching for it on the website and having found it brought tears to my eyes
Elroy

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:29 am

I have the music sheet of God Spirit is in my heart..
Franklin Uroda

Post by Franklin Uroda » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:09 pm

This morning, as I was considering where would Jesus go in today's world, I had to consider the image I have of Him from the Gospels: poor, uneducated (by modern standards), simple laborer, Infinite Wisdom, God Almighty. I am Roman Catholic, and today bishops, (Cardinals) of the Church are gathered in Rome to elect another Pope. Would He descend and hang out among the Italian frescoes, statues, Bernini's columns, stare up at the Sistine chapel's paintings. Would He come here? I thought of Bethlehem and Nazareth Jerusalem, Capernaum, Bethsaida. Hmmm. "Poor, hungry, sick, orphan, downcast where would I find a place like this today, I thought "the slums of the world's cities." Sub-Saharan Africa. Yes! Right then, the words and the melody of this song jumped into my mind. All of those lines from the song fit right in to the African lands and its people. Amazing, Inspiring Holy Spirit of Jesus. Perhaps the next Pope will be African

Post by Guest » Wed May 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Amazing. I've been humming this for weeks so I decided to look for it. We sang it at school in the seventies and it sooooo relevant in my life today. God bless you all

Post by Guest » Thu May 23, 2013 8:12 pm

For years now I have been searching what my purpose is in my life. I sat down a few weeks ago and started writing down what I thought my purpose was in life and after some writing the chorus of this song just poped into my head from nowhere. You can imagine how shocked I was. I dont know where to start but I believe God will mske the way known to me. Thank you posting the full hymn and Bible verses where this hymn wad derived. God Bless.