He's more than wonderful.

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:33 am

hello!
Good day! i an needing the chords of this song His more than wonderful...will you please send it to my e-mail [email protected]
thank you very much and God bless you

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:46 am

I had forgot this song existed. Just saw the title on this site, but I never had the words, just heard someone sing it at my church and I loved it. Thank you so much for the lyrics, I know the tune and will begin learning it by ear on the piano. I will check out the web page for the chords as well. Thanks and may God bless you for all you do for Him.
Teresa
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:50 am

Wow! Thanks for the chords that was fast. I didn't have to leave this page.
Wonderful,
Teresa
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:41 am

MY DAUGHTER WILL BE MARRIED ON NOVEMBER 22, 2009, & WANTS TO HAVE "MORE THAN WONDERFUL" SUNG AT HER CEREMONY. I WOULD BE FOREVER MORE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD SEND ME THE CHORDS. MY EMAIL IS: [email][email protected].[/email] GOD BLESS YOU!
Hans

Post by Hans » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:57 am

sorry oh! this is not your reply but another search for help, I came here searching for a lyric which I can't get on the net, I've registered to seek help from other users, I can't see the POST NEW TOPIC, I've looked down till my PC bars, I can't see it, help me post this, I'm looking for the lyrics of Mary Mckee (Lord how did it feel) & Mary Mckee (Cast Down Your Cares) pls.

God bless you.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:12 pm

can I have the chords also? this would help so much! [email protected] thank you!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:32 am

Well hello Steve... here it is Jan. of 2010 and I have been told by the Spirit to do this song for a long time =) I have the CD by the way is still out the under the name More Than Wonderful. I lost the words to it so I have been putting it off. Now I no longer can do it. Thank you for having all the word. May the Lord richly Bless you. [email protected]

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:31 am

Please send me notes of More than Wonderful. My student will sing it for a student convention. please.It is one of the requirements. here's my e-mail: [email][email protected].[/email] thanks to all. God Bless You.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:49 am

restless and could not sleep, listening to raido and heard sandi and Lenelle singing this most amazing song. a person in church asked me to sing it just a few weeks ago, and i could not remember the words. thank you so much Steve!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:48 pm

hello good morning can you us please post the song with chords i need to sing the badly in guitar

nelson