He's more than wonderful.

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:43 am

hi! I'm Terryfin from the Philippines. Will please send the He's more than wonderful guitar chords to me? I really like that song. Thanks. [email protected]

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:48 am

i have a copy of chords! "more than wonderful" here is the web site

www.christianlifecathedral.com/Chord%20 ... hords).doc

Godbless guys!

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:52 am

if you have any questions here is my email add.. [email protected] tnx!
Godbless!

Post by Guest » Wed May 16, 2007 2:47 pm

thats so awesome..i am glad you guys did this. i was supposed to sing this song and i was given a sheet of music and a tape w/ just the music. i can read music to tell if the notes go up or down. n i can follow melody. i can't just up n sing a c or an a though w/ out hearing it. anyways i was supposed to sing this. and i lost the sheet music so i was hunting for the stuff and this is the only place i was able to locate it. even w/ just the words up there and the tape i have i should be fine. thanks.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:07 am

hi! iam so thankful that i've found this site. iam looking for the accompaniment cd or if not i want to have a copy for the piano sheet for this song . ny email address is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:07 pm

Perhaps this is a Far stretch, but there was a group,...their title had the word "Singers" in it. They covered the song "More Than WOnderful" as well as did a song titled the "Rumor Mill". Now,...this is way back,...perhaps 21 years ago! Maybe even 25 years! Can anyone pick their brain to remember the name of the group?

Christopher
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:00 am

i love it so much

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:03 am

i would like to ask for a copy of the chords of MOre than wonderful... thanks God bless here's my email address... [email protected] my 6 year old nephew would be singing 2nd week of november... thanks

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:46 pm

hi steve, i like the song very much, can you please send me the chords, this is my email add. [email protected]

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:44 pm

I am needing to get the chord sheet for this song as well. I am needing it by tomorrow or Saturday Dec 8 2007 at the latest. I hope this is possible.
Thanks a lot and God Bless you and Merry Christmas!