I Will Talk To My Father For You

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:11 am

Can anybody know where to get a Demo and a soundtrack for this song please

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:15 am

Just downloaded it from Daywind.com. Search under Nelons for quickest results.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Love this song. Here it plays on Love FM< Radio Station In Jamaica
'I'll Talk to My Father for You. Thanks for the words

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 pm

I have a CD of Denise Kellerman that has this song on it.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:06 am

you can find the demo at christain book stores

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:58 am

I want to sing this song next week but I don't know where to get this music sheet. Can someone help me with this. I really would like to sing this song for the church service but I need someone to help me get this music sheet.
God bless!
bj14352

Post by bj14352 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:20 am

Try Musicnotes.com I have gotten sheet music for several songs there and the price is quite reasonable complete with authority to use the song.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 pm

I sang this song back in 1993 and lost the track and can't remember the words. Thank you for posting the words.
cdobay65

Post by cdobay65 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:29 pm

If youv'e got a problem I sure like to share, There's one special way I can show you I care. I can offer opinions that might prove untrue but the only sure answer here's what I'll do. I will talk to my Father for you, and if I know my Father here's what He'll do. He will lay at your feet all the things you persue, It's no bother for my Father, He'll do it for you.. Intermission, I have never prayed fire down from the sky, but God saw each tear that ever fell from these eyes, so if you got a mountain alone you can't climb, I'll take your burden and I 'll make it mine. I will talk to my Father for you, and if I know my Father heres' what He'll do, He will lay at your feet all the things you persue, It's no bother for my Father, He'll do it for you.... It's no bother for my Father, He'll do it for you... Song by Bobbie... Cannot remember last name...

Post by Guest » Mon May 26, 2014 12:47 am

"Lay at your feet all the things you pursue." (passage from the song, "I Will Tell My Father" ) What does this psssage mean? [confused]

Please, some Christian who knows what this means, tell me. I really like the song, just don't know what it means.

Thanks and may God bless you.
Ann