Your cries have awoken the master

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:43 am

Does anyone have the chords to this song or know where i can get them? I have the words . Thanks
touchingjsus

Post by touchingjsus » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:02 am

YOUR CRIES HAVE AWOKEN THE MASTER

VS. 1 CROSSING THE CALM SEA WITH JESUS, THE DISCIPLES WERE GETTING CONCERNED, THE WINDS STARTED VIOLENTLY BLOWING, BUT HE WAS ASLEEP IN THE STEARN, DOES HE NOT CARE THAT WE PERISH? WE'RE HELPLESS AND WE'RE SO AFRAID, JESUS AROSE WHEN THEY CALLED HIM, AND SAID TO THEM WHERE IS YOUR FAITH?

CHORUS: BECAUSE YOU'VE PRAYED ALL NIGHT, CAUSE YOU'VE HELD ON WITH ALL OF YOUR MIGHT, CHILD YOUR CRIES HAVE AWOKEN THE MASTER. OH HE KNOWS YOUR VOICE, LIFT YOUR HANDS IT'S TIME TO REJOICE, CHILD YOUR CRIES HAVE AWOKEN THE MASTER.

VS. 2 IT HIT YOU WITHOUT ANY WARNING, THE STORM OF YOUR LIFE HAD BEGUN, SEEING NO HOPE IN THE DISTANCE, YOU'RE FRIGHTENED AND NOWHERE TO RUN, BY NOW YOUR VESSEL IS FILLING, AND YOU'RE THINKING THAT YOU'LL SURELY DROWN, YOU CRIED OUT FOR HELP FROM THE SAVIOR, AND YOU KNOW YOU CANT GIVE UP NOW...

REPEAT CHORUS

VS. 3 YOU'RE UP THERE WORRIED THAT HE'S FAST ASLEEP, THE WIND'S ARE SO DEADLY, THE WATER'S SO DEEP, BUT TRY TO BE PATIENT, CAUSE SOON HE'LL BRING PEACE, JUST ONE WORD FROM HIS VOICE AND IT ALL MUST CEASE.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:29 am

awesome song

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:30 pm

I absolutley love this song! :)
daleone

Post by daleone » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:26 pm

Is the chording the same as other verses???? Thank you.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:50 pm

I absolutley love this song!! I song it at church 1 sunday morning and the church loved it!!

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:16 pm

I was taking my daughter to school this morning when I heard this song. This song moved me so much, I started crying and my daughter didn't know what to think. Here lately, I have been going through quite possibly the toughest times of my life and I have been thinking of giving up. This song just confirms that jesus is on the scene and my cries have awoken the master and he is going to take care of me. PRAISE GOD. The devil once again is defeated.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:30 am

Awsome song and very moving, it was just the song I needed to hear at one point in my christian walk with the Lord, to get me moving back into the right path!!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:50 pm

yes i am actually looking for the chords to this song also...if you would post them it would be hight apperciated

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Mike & Kelly Bowling - Your Cries Have Awoken The Master.javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,' ;) ') you can youtube it & watch them sing. this song sends chills up my body. praise God i love this song.javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,[up]')