Your cries have awoken the master

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Love this song!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:08 pm

I absolutely LOVE THIS SONG.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm

I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THIS SONG.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:02 pm

This song is really deep

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:17 pm

i love this song the lyrics & the message blesses my soul so much. i feel the master in the room or in church with me every time i hear it.i have heard it sang by mike & kelly bowlin. it is outstanding.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:42 pm

think of a heart attack......"...it hits you without any warning..."

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:48 pm

...."the storm of your life has begun..." just think of a heart attack!.....Yep!.......

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:56 pm

this is a good song i sing this song at Harriet memorial free will Baptist church i have this song stuck in my head.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Saw the The Bowling Family and Adam Crabb last night. I love this song. Mike sang it and it brought tears to my eyes. I was attacked almost 2 months ago and this song has helped me through a lot!! God bless this family!! Such sweet and humble people.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Listened to this song in my car one morning before going into work. I just didn't cry I sobbed so hard that I Haas the snubs. Jesus is awake and HE does hear our cries. He does care and loves us more than we think. Love this song. Great message and meaning.