I hold a clear title

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

I hold a clear title

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:38 am

This song is to be played 4/4 time. It is best if you sing it with feeling. Me, being of the penticostal faith, loves to sing it slow and let God do the work....

I hold a clear title

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:52 pm

http://www.nvbc.org/varc.asp?n=v08-22-10pm

check this out- Bro "Gochow"? sings it around 46:20, but if you want to see something interesting, start listening to the Offertory @ 38:30 minutes in
(you need win. media player, or Flip for Mac)

Enjoy!
JB

I hold a clear title

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:51 pm

WOW Thank you for sharing the rest of the song and for the chords. I've been looking all over the place for these. This song is my favorite song. Thank-you and may God bless you and your family with great blessings only He can provide.

I hold a clear title

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:51 am

So glad to know there is a 3rd and 4th verse to this song. I've played this for many years. Would anyone have the chords or know what key the Song "Sweet Jesus, Sweet Jesus, What A Wonder You Are" would be played in? Bill Stafford is known for this song. Thanks for your help. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

I hold a clear title

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:20 am

I have this song on an old album by REBE and RABE but the record is damaged and i heard it on the radio once by a bluegrass group but i can not remember who the group was
chuckiezrx

I hold a clear title

Post by chuckiezrx » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:29 am

Also on the Rebe and Rabe album are Lead me to the alter I got the corner turned down and several other wonderful songs

I hold a clear title

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 pm

I absolutely cannot find soundtrack music for this song in the Happy Goodman style. Everything I find is so fast, you need oxygen to sing it. Can help me?

I hold a clear title

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Mansion Entertainment does a great karaoke production of this song. It seems the most enjoyed when i sing it in various places.