RIde out your storm

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:15 am

Thank you so much, I had to give a speech at Church on 10/17/2010 and the title of the speech is Knocked Down but Not Knocked out, sub topic Hold on to Jesus and ride out the storm. I wanted to sing this song at the end of the speech. Thank God for your and all you do.

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:07 am

does anyone have the chords for this song.....I love it very much email me at [email protected]

thanks, sister in christ Dorothy

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:42 am

i am looking for the gospel song w lyrics...i feel him touching me, touching you. can anyone help?? southern gospel maybe??
ONE GOD

RIde out your storm

Post by ONE GOD » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Does anyone know the chords to Ride out your storm????

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:48 pm

thank you very much this is what is was looking for for a long time you make my day god bless you all was

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:36 am

thank you for your help with the words for ride out your storm may God contiue to bless and keep you

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:19 am

First time hearing this song, simply awesome,
thanks for the lyrics

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:26 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE WORDS IT IS A BEAUTIFUL SONG AND VERY ENCOURAGEING

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Thank you for the words to--- Ride out your storm.

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:02 am

This song was written by Tina Sadler from Poplar Bluff, MO. She also wrote other songs like "He's Watching Me" recorded by Gaithers and has won several Dove awards. I personally know this lady and she is an annointed singer and writer!