RIde out your storm

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Fri May 04, 2007 3:14 pm

For the person asking who sings this song, there is a version by Red Budd Gospel Choir out of North Carolina.

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:43 pm

Elder James Flowers sings this song

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:15 am

Thank you very much because I thought about this song today and it really stuck to me

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:08 am

Thank You! So very much for posting the words to Ride Out Your Storm, a Friend of mine was Praying for me and she called to say she begin to hear this song. so I came to look up the words on line and found it here. again Thank You and may GOD continue to Bless in and Through your Life.
MJ in Michigan
MsLumbee

RIde out your storm

Post by MsLumbee » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:35 am

I searched n searched for this song, n finally found it and there is a 3rd verse also. 3) You've cried many tears, and your heart has been broken, but its almost over He's coming again. He'll say to the storm "Peace Be Still" .Just hold on to Jesus and ride out your storm. I found it @ http://media.audiostreet.net

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:02 pm

I heard this song sung at a crusade and it was indeed a blessing. Continue in the Master's service.

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:53 am

absolutely lovely song

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:50 pm

is this by bridget blucher

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:55 pm

I just finished listening to this Hymn.A friend of mine played it over the phone for me.It was sung by someone from their Church ,in Newfoundlanf.I really enjoyed it.Thanks for posting the Lyrics.

RIde out your storm

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:56 pm

this song can really help when you think there is no way out .So thanks to GOD grace and mercy i;m hear enjoy life