LOOKING FOR THE WORDS MERCY REWROTE MY LIFE

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:03 am

indeed we are who/where we are because of his mercy. he loved while we were still sinners n he continues to love regardless,ohh how mercyFULL He is.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Mike Murdock wrote this song, I believe, I heard him sing it on PTL years ago and could not remember the words but the tag line has stayed in my mind forever. I wish I could remember the tune for the verses. Anyone know where I could hear the melody?

I just saw on Facebook that Jimmy Swaggart recorded it on his Album, I Surrender All.

Great Song and message!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:36 pm

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I HAVE DONE TO MERIT GOD GIVING US HIS SON BUT BECAUSE OF HIS MERCY TOWARD US HE GRACIOUSLY DID.THANK GOD FOR HIS MERCY AND GRACE.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:28 pm

God's mercy rewrote my life i was really wretched. Thank you Lord for your mercies

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Am who i am today because of his mercy. i have done many mistakes in my life repeatedly, but the mercy of God cover it all. That's why i can say "Thanks to the Lord because he is wealthy to be praised." I was a sinner but now am child of God, i was lost but now am found, because of his love

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:51 pm

This song is touching. In those days a song writer had to be anointed before
A song like this could be written. Thank God for His mercy.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:38 pm

i'm just wondering who is the real owner for this song i just want to tell this person thank a million for my heart ,mind, soul, and body have been bless and only hope the good LORD will continue to bless his/her to write more of these for people like me who are back slide and ready to return to home

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:52 am

thank u lord for your mercy,ur loving god.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:02 am

This song is a blessing to me. Thank you Jesus for your mercy. I ask you Jesus in your Name, to continue to Bless our country and have mercy on America. Thank You.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:26 am

Chorus:
Mercy rewrote my life
Mercy rewrote my life
I could have fallen my soul cast down
But mercy rewrote my life