LOOKING FOR THE WORDS MERCY REWROTE MY LIFE

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:30 am

Verse:
For years I traveled a road all wrong
My heart had lost its joy and its song
Till grace placed me right where I belong
When mercy rewrote my life

Chorus:
Mercy rewrote my life
Mercy rewrote my life
I could have fallen my soul cast down
But mercy rewrote my life

(key change)
Verse:
My mistakes God turned into miracles
And all of my tears He turned into Joy
Then my past was forgiven and my new name it was written
When mercy rewrote my life

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Last night at church, the preacher whose mother wrote this song gave his testimony. It was powerful. You can go to inlandlighthouse.com and search media for Sunday, Oct. 2, 2011. At the end of his message, he tells of his mother writing this song, then he sings it. Really powerful.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:45 pm

i thank God for this song for it brought joy to my heart as i realised that His mercy has re-written my life. i was almost drowning in my sorrow and could not forgive myself. Thanks be to God for His mercy endures forever

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:38 am

Jimmy Swaggart did make a recording of this.and it is good.... but there is a singer at his church named B.J. Vavassuer. I heard her sing this and it was the most powerful thing I ever heard ..if you can find her singing it.. you can feel the power of God coming through the television......

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:49 am

This song blessed me the very first time I heard it. If it was not for Your mercy my Lord, I would be just like the rose trampled by passerbyers. I have a new life, I have a new name, I am a new creation because of Your Mercy....Thanks Ps Jimmy Swaggart for this wonderful song.

God bless

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Mercy. That I received when I was not worthy. Thank you Lord

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:05 pm

I heard this song this morning,has been singing the chorus in my mind/heart ever since. I really need his mercy and grace now more than anything

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Is there any better author than the Master? If He fills you with His presence, a glorius song you will compose for His glory!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:03 pm

i lyk this song

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:36 am

Thank God for His grace and mercy! Without his mercy, there would be no me. I was feeling distraught and tornup, when I heard this song, sung by J. Swaggert and it blessed my soul. Praise God, hallelujah, for mercy rewrite my life.t