can you help

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
nicole

can you help

Post by nicole » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:07 pm

i cant find lyrics for : give me joy in my heart
anyone know where i fnd these

Nicole
avilb

can you help

Post by avilb » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:21 pm

Here are the lyrics to one version of the song:

Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning. Give me oil in my lamp, I pray. Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning. Keep me burning 'til the break of day.

Chorus:
Sing, "Hosanna!" Sing, "Hosanna!" Sing, "Hosanna!" to the King of Kings.
Sing, "Hosanna!" Sing, "Hosanna!" Sing, "Hosanna!" to the King.

Make me a fisher of men, keep me seeking. Make me a fisher of men, I pray! Make me a fisher of men, keep me seeking. Keep me seeking 'til the break of day.

Chorus

Give me joy in my heart, keep me singing. Give me joy in my heart, I pray. Give me joy in my heart, keep me singing. Keep me singing 'til the break of day.

Chorus

Give me love in my heart, keep me serving. Give me love in my heart, I pray. Give me love in my heart, keep me serving. Keep me serving 'til the break of day.

Chorus

Give me peace in my soul, keep me praising. Give me peace in my soul, I pray. Give me peace in my soul, keep me praising. Keep me praising 'til the break of day.

Chorus

Place your faith in my heart, keep me trusting. Place your faith in my heart, I pray. Place your faith in my heart, keep me trusting. Keep me trusting 'til the break of day.

Chorus

Hide your Word in my heart, keep me learning. Hide your Word in my heart, I pray. Hide your Word in my heart, keep me learning. Keep me learning 'til the break of day.

Chorus