Lyrics to Have Faith In God

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:07 pm

I am looking for the lyrics to the hymn, "Have Faith In God," by BB McKinney.
sthrnldy1969

Post by sthrnldy1969 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:12 am

V1 Have faith in God when you pathway is lonely
He sees and knows all the way you have trod
Never alone are the least of His children
Have faith in God, have faith in God
Chorus:Have faith in God, Hes on His throne
Have faith in God, He watches oer his own
He cannont fail, He must prevail
Have faith in God, have faith in God

V2 Have faith in God when you pray'rs are unanswered
Your earnest plea He will never forget
Wait on the Lord, trust His Word and be patient
Have faith in God, He'll answer yet

V3 Have faith in God in your pain and your sorrow
His heart is touched with your grief and despair
Cast all your cares and your burdens upon Him
And leave them there, oh, leave them there

V4 Have faith in God tho' all else fail about you
Have faith in God He provides for His own
He cannot fail tho' all kingdoms shall perish
He rules He reigns upon His throne

Hope this is what you need...God Bless, Debbie

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:16 pm

I love this hymn! God has used it to get me through some tough times in my life!!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:44 am

This hymn was just given to me in the spirit as I was going through a rough time. I couldn't remember all the words to the chorus. When I pulled this site up and saw the other verses, I knew God was trying to tell me to hang in there and that He is still there. Thanks!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:54 pm

That was an easy search on the web for the words. It has been going through my mind for days, but I was only remembering the first verserse and not the chorus. I quoted that first verse to someone recently that it seemed to fit. Thanks.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:15 pm

I'm walking thru a really difficult place and have been crying out to the Lord for direction. I found myself singing this old hymn this morning and I felt the Lord was talking to me thru it. I looked for the words in some of my hymn books and I couldn't find so I went to yahoo to find it. God bless you for taking the time to put this on the web. It was just what I needed!!

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:24 am

you really must have faith in God for He, is good and He supplies everything that we need.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:19 pm

This beautiful hymn was sung this morning at the 9AM worship service of the First Baptist Churh Orlando, Florida. It was sung as a reminder of God's everlasting care ...even in the times of this economic uncertainty and all the Wall St and bank failures. God is so much bigger than all of this but he knows our concerns. The pastor said the good news is that God is not worried - He has not even broken a sweat! Praise God for His loving care and His promises. Oh that all who seek Him will find Him. This is a beautiful hymn. Thanks for the sweet reminder by Dr David Uth.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:28 am

I thank you very much- Debbie.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:29 pm

This hymn touched my heart this morning during our service. Our family has went through a terrible loss. This and the good Lord gives me the hope and faith I need to go on. God Bless!