Lyrics to Have Faith In God

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:58 pm

The topic for my daily bible reading for this morning is
Have faith in God and this song came to my heart googled it and was able to sing it through the four verses. Praise God, He is on the throne and would not fail me because He watches over me.
ksharrard

Post by ksharrard » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:21 pm

Today I am wondering if there is verses to this chorus.
Have faith in God, Have faith..
have faith in God. Have faith.
Have faith In God, for deliverance...
Have faith in God..

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:22 pm

"Have Faith in God" is in the current Baptist Hymnal (SOuthern Baptist) and in the previous (1990's) printing of the Baptist Hymnal

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:10 am

Thanks for the lyrics of this hymn made available on web. The Lord was ministering it to me this morning and I couldn't get the lyrics. I searched Google for it and I'm greatly blessed and lifted by it.
Maggie414

Re: Lyrics to Have Faith In God

Post by Maggie414 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:55 pm

These last six years since my son was killed, I have prayed for many many things. I have never given up. Songs we sung in church were on my mind. This song in particular about prayers being unanswered. I looked it up and found it. How joyous I feel! And how joyous I feel knowing that God will in His time. When God says "no," "not yet" "wait," I will be patient!

Linda Forbes-Thomas