it' through the blood

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
kviolinist92

it' through the blood

Post by kviolinist92 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Never mind; I found out.

kviolinist92

it' through the blood

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Does anyone know where to find sheet music for this song

it' through the blood

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 pm

My pastors son, Bro. Jeremy Simpson wrote this song. Him and his family actually a good friend of my family and we have known him for about 20 years. He is currently pastoring at Walters Grove Baptist Church in Lexington, NC. They have a website online just Google the churches name. I know the Duggars have sang this before though I'm not sure how they got it or if it was just by word of mouth.

it' through the blood

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:36 am

at the intro and ending, if you tie nothing but the blood into it..it sounds really good... :)

it' through the blood

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 am

...great love of Christ

it' through the blood

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:36 pm

love when the duggers sing this song i look for it on you tube

it' through the blood

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:30 am

I am yet another Duggar fan, and a person touched by this song!

it' through the blood

Post by Guest » Tue May 24, 2011 12:23 am

This song is amazing and touching and me and two of my friends are going to be singing it and I hope it will turn out well!!!!

it' through the blood

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:45 am

my church Parkside Baptist Church in Mesquite Tx adores this song. . We sing it in our choir,!!

it' through the blood

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:27 am

I LLLOOOVVVEEEE this song it is so amazing and touching me and to of my best friends are gonna be singing this song at my church and does anyone know who wrote this song because I have a question for that person and all you have a fantabulous night and God Bless!!!!