So help me Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:11 am

help me jesus i have no other way..help me. help me before the world crashes on me..help me before i fail in everthing..help me..jesus...my only light Please never leave me alone i need you i call you please listen my prayer and give me your blessing in the name of jesus

PRAISE THE LORD

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:12 am

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself:... And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that Hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:40 am

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. He that believeth on him is not condemned. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:36 pm

im failing class

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:50 pm

thank-you jesus for your love and patience i pray that ----- will find you

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:30 am

I'm crying! I desprately need Jesus to straighten my paths and help me! I have waisted it so and I am nothing without Him!

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:08 am

Jesus you gave me music....i now play in a heavy metal band (i love the faster beat of music) ...it seems things are getting more intense everyday -drugs- lies, you name it ...got me down, feeling like i dont want to be in this world anymore..i have a wonderful family, they need me..but i need you now more than ever..i know ill be with you forever one day...you promised me the day you saved me...lord i know i have the power to over come these bad things....please show me the power within me....let me play the music for you...help me to be a better husband and dad to my family...i do love you, though i dont show it much....thank you for not giving up on me...
RT

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:17 pm

jesus i done a terrible mistake . please save my life jesus .
please jesus. i feel like dying plese help.
friends who read this please pray for me.
thank you

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:12 am

THAT IS THE PRETTIEST SONG THAT IVE EVER HEARD I LISTEN TO IT EVERY DAY.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:31 pm

I Love Jesus, and accept him as my one and personal saviour, in the name of the father, the son and of the holy spirit. Amen.