So help me Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 pm

please help me jesus...please. i beg you.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:20 am

hi please you must listen and belive me for god sake Iam from jordan chirstian married with three children and realy I need help very much I am so afraid I pray every day that my lord take me beside him but maybe becuase of my children he doesnt want to answer my prayer any way may god bless you and touch your haert he only know how much I am tired first I want you
to pray for me I am really need some one to hear and belive me my life nowis very hard I trust my lord and I know that evry think will be good I pray by the name of god that you can help me I am so in need to amount of( 25).thousand doller
and as a leon I can pay back (in frount of god) in a monthly
amount with any gurantee you suggest please if you can help me reply me as soon as you can and if you cant please pray for me thanks

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Lord I need your help and forgiveness, for your mercy endureth forever. for your name sake. I still love you Jesus, bring me closer to you.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:21 am

Please Pray For Street Bullies & Schools. In The Name Of Jesus Christ. Please Pray for People that been attack by Witch Craft In The name of Jesus Christ. Pray for Enemies... Please Pray for Anger Young teens, Young Adults, & Teen Agers, & Please Pray For Anger People In The name Of Jesus Christ, Pray For The unsaved Ones, In Jesus Christ Name If any of you are having trouble, pray. If you are happy, sing psalms. (James 5:13) Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28) That is why we are not discouraged. Though outwardly we are wearing out inwardly we are renewed day by day. (2 Corinthians 4:16) "Dear Lord we ask you to cover us with Your protection against all harm and evil and to bind every spirit that may come against us. Into Your hands Dear Lord I commend my body, mind, soul and spirit. Jesus Christ Please Pray For Us. In The Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray. Amen
(1) John 3:16
(2) Isaiah 53:6
(3) Romans 6:23
(4) 1Peter 3:18
(5) Titus 3:5
(6) John 3:16
(7) 1 Corinthians 15:3-6
(8) John 14:6
(9) John 7:37,38
(10) John 1:12
(11) Ephesians 2:8,9
(12) John 3:1-8
(13) John 10:10
(14) Revelation 3:20
(15) Revelation 3:20

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:31 pm

i love you jesus i pray for all those who cry out to you hold on he is closer then you know

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Dear God

Please help our daughter SKP in London to receive the love of Jesus Christ and be blessed with health, happiness, wisdom and sincere christain friends.

Help her to realize how much both her parents love her, are proud of her and constantly pray for her.

Thank you Heavenly Father,

In Jesus' name

AMEN

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:36 am

help me jesus!!! i need u badly! u saved me from the pits of hell but i've back slid and need u now more than ever! im lost and all alone! please help me!

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:58 am

Jesus Help me please my soul is in your hands, i have done all wrong in my life, hurt everyone who loved me,.. never respected my parents., i love my family, but now i am all alone with my soul in your hand please help me Jesus

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 am

JESUS HELP ME
I M IN THE LIFE WHERE I M CONFUSED WHT IS WRONG WHT IS RIGHT PEOPLE R USING MY PROBLEM I M NOT FINDING ANY1 WHO CAN GUIDE ME FOR THIS PROBLEM OF MINE ,GOD SHOW ME THE PATH WERE I WILL GT MENTAL PEACE OF MIND I M SO MUCH DEPRESSED BY LIFE THT I FEEL 2 DIE GOD PLS PLS COME THERE 2 HELP ME PLSSSS

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:31 pm

help me jesus, i am so scared, please jesus, take this pain away
i need you to take my pain i just feel weak, i don't know what to do
i am afraid, i will be on the streets tommorow