So help me Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:10 pm

jesus plz guide me plz plz plz

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:21 am

Jesus, you know my burdens, my desires and my mistakes. I pray to you of them every night and plead for your mercy and forgiveness. I thought about placing them here in this letter, but you have many others needing your help at the moment also. So instead, I will pray for these people who are so desperately seeking you and your mercies and ask you to be with them in their struggles. Life is a very confusing road sometimes, as I and many others have come to know. So please LORD, bring these people comfort. I'm used to feeling heartache from life's hard lessons, but these people's hearts are aching too.... and my heart is aching for them. I love you Jesus, more than I could ever love myself or any other. I miss you, I want you and most of all I need you...... they need you. Be with us, oh LORD. My heart, my soul and my fate is in your hands. I trust you and I respect you. Please show us your merciful ways and your Godly Unconditional LOVE.

Unconditionally yours,

(God bless all who have professed their love and humbleness to Him, our Lord Jesus Christ. May He lift us in His mighty arms and bring us all to be with our Heavenly Father one day. God be with us, for we are seeking You and Your redemption.)

~Amen

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:12 am

Dear my father who art in heaven, as i sit here for the first time and read all the comments above it gives me relief knowing that im not the only one who is feeling like there having a bad life people all over the world are struggling,suffering and feel like there dying inside, just like myself.
I woke up this morning from feeling very much alone the night before and i just felt like walking out on my family, but what kinda mother am i if i do that to two beautiful children and a partner. You know i thought i had a wonderful life a husband that works hard to provide and give us what we want a beautiful home and it still dosent feel like enough. i always tell myself there is worst off people out there than my self but i still feel like im on the edge of a cliff in my life. I think i need to bring jesus more into my life thats whats missing please my father help me to acheive that, help me to do your will everyday of my life. thank you

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:54 am

Jesus please help in getting the Job. I'm facing problems in my life just because i don't have job. So please me.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:53 pm

To everyone that reads this:

You are NEVER EVER alone.. Jesus Christ is walking every mile of the way with you! He will strengthen you, he will hear you, and he loves you! Put your trust in God and keep holding on I pray :) Know this: you are Not alone.. We too who are saved fight battles and face temptations.. If anyone wants to talk write me. Love you all,
Kendra

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:04 am

LORD JESUS PLEASE HELP ME, I NEED YOUR BLESSING HANDS ON MY LIFE LORD JESUS.. I NEVER FELT SO DOWN AND DEPRESS LIKE I DO RIGHT NOW AND I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW..PLEASE GOD FROM MY MOUTH TO YOUR EARS PLEASE BLESS ME AND MY FAMILY...ONLY YOU CAN DO IT DO IT ..PLEASE JESUS...

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:02 am

jesus plsplslplsplsspsl help me.......................................they r hurting me a lot...i want to prove myself..be with my side and guide me.............................................help me to get a good job................................my heart s hurted

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:23 am

y r u not replying to my prayers...wht sin i did??????????????????

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:43 pm

is this ur limit

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm

O Lord Jesus , please help me put my mind and actions in the right directions as I tend miss my path again and again . Please give me strength to put my priorities in right order as I happen to confuse them over and over. Why do I not help my dependants first before jumping in dark to help others and inviting miseries again and again? Help me to overcome my selfishness and weaknesses , Thank you in anticipation as I know you always do.