So help me Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:00 am

Wow, all of you are amazing people. Your cries sound a lot like mine. I pray that we gain His wisdom. Refer to James 1: 5, all we have to do is pray and believe and it will be granted.

Lots of love,

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:08 pm

Jesus please answer my prayers.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:27 am

We all are mortally alone. We feel our grief, trials, heartbreaks alone. But spiritually God is with us. Inside our heart. He feels exactly how we feel and understands. If we hurt ourselves we hurt him, killing ourself would kill him inside us also. Make him proud of your life here with what we have. He is our Spiritual, eternal Father and loves and is with us always. Don't give up. Pray. Watch EWTN or get involved with a church to learn more. There is so much spiritual power practicing your religion and you won't see or understand its potential until you practice it daily. Just like eating or exercising, they're not effective if done every one in a while or in an emergency. I know you'll find help and love and peace if you look to God.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:59 am

i'm so happy i finally found this song, my cd became missplaced at my dad's funeral services 05/08 may God's grace and mercy be with each and everyone of you.... God Bless Barb

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:49 am

come right right now Jesus, I believe your promises to never leave me, and to never let me suffer shame or total defeat, but my enemies have surrounded me and even though I am surrounded by your annointing and ministering angels of protection, but why do I still feel the attacks of the enemy firery darts pericing my fresh( lost job last week, false witness lying on me to the cops, I am being charged for something I did not do, still homeless, because of lyning and cheating wife ) help me Jesus, I need you NOW !

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:04 pm

help me Jesus i need you more than ever. my life is falling apart and i need you to save me before i fall from the cliff im standing on. my Lord, My GOD and my saviour i need your help....hear my cry .... i need you , more than i have ever needed anyone in my life...your the only one who can relieve me from this pain...

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:07 am

For those that cry and search; ask and HE shall see and answer! Gods wrath is true and strong!! Seek and find by HIS GRACE! Praise OUR LIVING GOD

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Thank you for loving me until I found you Jesus

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:07 pm

I need help from jesus please someone hlp me

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:08 pm

i need to get thru to jesus!!!![email protected]