So help me Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:14 pm

I need Jesus every minute of every day. Forgive me Lord my iniquities and my sins. We can seek and pray together. Write me at [email protected]

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Lets Love Jesus because we are nothing without him......carlo lipon of hackensack nj

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:52 am

Jesus im trusting in you that i will have an answer today to the issues you know about. Thank you jesus for the transportation that i will receive today. Thankyou for the financial freedom i will receive word of today. thank you for healing my daughter of depression. I love you jesus

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Please help me jesus. I am so sorry for what i've done! I've failed you time and time again and every time i do i start thinking that you could'nt ever possibly Love something so disgusting! i'm so sorry almighty. please forgive me. i feel like i have no strength to do anything. I am drained emotionally and physically. And I'm only 16! Oh, Jesus please help me. My life has just been falling apart in front of my eyes! I have no true family. I am like an alien in my own house. my mother and my daddy, who i cant ever see, have forsaken me and i feel like i have nowhere to go. i'm sorry if i'm too weak father, but it all just seems like too much to handle? i have no friends and i sit here everyday desperate for some. i just want my friends back, and my family. my life seems to be crumbing apart around me. my family disowns me and also my closest friends. i feel so alone, like i have nobody. please come down from the heavens almighty and help me! Please Father, give ear to my prayer. i am so sorry for all of the foolish things that i have done. please help me i dont wanna sit here in deppresion and loneliness anymore! could you please send me a friend? please? thats what i want, just someone to be therre for me. please jesus/ im so sorry! please help me please im sorry please help me please!

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 am

I Love You my Lord Jesus

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:43 am

jesus i love you , please help me jesus . i believe in you, you are the only god and righteous please help me , you know me and my life and critical situation that i am facing, i love you jesus ...... help me please ........help me please.

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Please Jesus help me, my situation may not be as bad as some other people's, but I know you know how important things are to me...please Jesus I have complete faith in you to help me, I love you my Lord Jesus

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:05 am

jesus please answer my prayer...send me the news i am waiting for lord asking in your name amen

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:43 am

jesus jesus jesus jesus.............i am crying for your news...love u lord please
Please help me ...jesus i don't how to ask but only u knows my pain...and cry...
Jesus im trusting in you that i will have an answer today JESUS

So help me Jesus

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Jesus... please... i beg you... i am desperate.... you are my only hope... only you can help me... you are my last resort and i need you... i need you to help me with my life... you know what would make me happy... N.S.... Jesus.. you know what i want.. please grant me a miracle....